Ms. Delice

What do you think about these resolutions  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with these changes?

• Yes, I agree with all
    • I agree with some of them
    • I totally disagree, I don't want to be active

• .Founder

2019 has been a difficult and eventful year for Gzteam, let's not recall everything that has happened as it is painful enough to be left in the past.

2020 has to be better and more active

Since late 2019, all registrations did require manual validation by admin. For this year, we're planning a massive clean-up and a reboot with new standards and rules. 

Here are the planned changes

- Inactive members accounts will be deleted

- Unverified accounts will be automatically deleted after 7 days

- GM-P will be discontinued

- AP for posts will be stopped and we'll introduce new ways to earn AP

- 100 AP for new tournaments, games and real life tags

- GZT Staff duties will be extended to help with WinZbro Abuse Reports processing

- Trophies and medals for tournaments

- Members with warnings can not join premium tournaments

Feel free to comment below if you have an objection OR a suggestion if you think that something else must change.

Please post a reply only if you have an objection or suggestion.. otherwise, just cast your vote.

• Like 12
  • Love 16
  • This is crazy 2

- About AP,   can  kept it in  some sections that you select " abuse reports, duel challenge, karoeke party for example "

and can make a GZT Ranking  for members with points = At the end of each year, the top 1, 2 and 3 win a big AP award.

- Can add activities of WZ Groups on GZTEAM section  "' Teams & Clans -for examples- " and publish this section to bring more active members,

open space for  " Tournaments groups ,Tutorial groups and a section to help all rooms privates problems that can be solved - if can- by admin on gzteam.

- Give some features in the profile and put them as prizes for a month or two etc...

• Like 10

@Choudelice

:hi:greeting 

GZT Staff duties will be extended to help with WinZbro Abuse Reports processing

About this item  ms 

What kind of assistance will the GZT Staff official provide?
Although he / she does not have supervision tools in gamezer site
What is the extent of his / her powers
What is the benefit of opening the abuse reports section for them,
I have noticed the last period that the real moderators are not obligated to enter the GZteam forum
  They rarely enter the forum
Therefore abuse reports are not dealt with continuously
And reports have become crowded and many
And the addict in this case will not be able to do anything in case that a supervisor is not available from gamezer website
the interest of the forum is important to us, and every suggestion, objection or opinion must be taken into consideration and away from any personal dispute. The goal is the same, and the interest is united and for everyone
And because we love this place we seek the best
thanks  u :hi:

Edited by HEART
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • .Founder
4 hours ago, Arshavin said:

- About AP,   can  kept it in  some sections that you select " abuse reports, duel challenge, karoeke party for example "

and can make a GZT Ranking  for members with points = At the end of each year, the top 1, 2 and 3 win a big AP award.

- Can add activities of WZ Groups on GZTEAM section  "' Teams & Clans -for examples- " and publish this section to bring more active members,

open space for  " Tournaments groups ,Tutorial groups and a section to help all rooms privates problems that can be solved - if can- by admin on gzteam.

- Give some features in the profile and put them as prizes for a month or two etc...

1 - Duel and Karaoké ok

2 - The tournament section can be used for all types of tournaments, same for tutorials

3 - For example....which features?

----

@HEART leave that concern to us :good:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Choudelice said:

1 - Duel and Karaoké ok

2 - The tournament section can be used for all types of tournaments, same for tutorials

3 - For example....which features?

----

@HEART

leave that concern to us :good:

2- I think this section "groups" will be one of the most important sections but tournaments will be a part of this section
3- Trophies and medal about tournaments or challenges, A star icon for the most participating member’s tournament account
Other free features  as a prizes can be on their personal account like profile song etc...

Edited by Arshavin
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

I’d suggest the following :

• any member’s account has incorrect or wrong Winzbro ID or almost empty ID should Immediately be removed form this forum.
  • new ways to have any new Members to only create an account on gzteam is by using Gmail and outlook Email provider only and thus to avoids any possible registration problems and any other issues .
  •   blocking the use of an VPN to makes multi-accounts using unreal IP and to stopped any possible undergoing spammers . if there any of them of course
  • 100 AP to earn when we create a topic in the tournament section and 35 AP to make a challenge topic in the duel section and 10 AP for all others sections
  • to have the gzteam to be more active I think a kitchen section will be a great to learn the cooking 🙂 Just kidding 😋:popcorm1:😂
  • we are waiting for a new pranks on the gzteam to have fun so we’ll hopefully to sees more fun even before any time 🙂:pleasantry:
  • for the premium tournament ideas from here https://www.gzteam.com/topic/185895-premium-tournament-registration-feedback/
  • No more guests to viewing this forum or even to posting a topic and reply . maybe only for free tournament section if there the real ID in their profile  .
  • enable of the kick-az filter system to blocking the bad images hosting websites as well and thus will be a part of cleanup on this gzteam forum 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • .Founder
17 hours ago, Arshavin said:

Trophies and medal about tournaments or challenges

Okay !

17 hours ago, Arshavin said:

as a prizes can be on their personal account like profile song

With the current configuration, profile songs can't be added for individual members, only per group

16 hours ago, Mr-BACK'ON said:

any member’s account has incorrect or wrong Winzbro ID or almost empty ID should Immediately be removed form this forum.

Normally this shouldn't happen on newly created account, as I check them myself manually. However, if you found such account on the forum please let me now

stopped any possible undergoing spammers

We don't have any spammer here as far as I know

100 AP to earn when we create a topic in the tournament section

Okay

17 hours ago, Mr-BACK'ON said:

to have the gzteam to be more active I think a kitchen section will be a great to learn the cooking 🙂 Just kidding 😋:popcorm1:😂

The life tags section would be great for that.. no kidding

17 hours ago, Mr-BACK'ON said:

blocking the bad images hosting websites

Feel free to list those websites

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • .Founder
3 hours ago, Delafaille SR said:

~ I hope who will not win any tournaments it also will get any trophy 🤣

Heheheh will see!!

3 hours ago, Delafaille SR said:

I would like to recommend expanding the karaoke section 

The karaoke is open for everyone to join dear

2 hours ago, BLACK said:

Do you want to enlarge your community or shrink it ?!

To clean up!

2 hours ago, BLACK said:

What's the objective from doing that?! 

Getting rid of inactive members and paparazzi useless to this community 😜

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Nice 1
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Every person with the ability and characteristic must come up with a topic

He must write a proposal on his site where he was assigned - and interact with him and take the beautiful things and intensify them from our ideas in order to make 2020 the year proving the existence of the sites with all measures, incentives and attributes of profit and non-profit
My best wishes for success and success
We differ a lot, but we agree anyway

• Like 1
  • .Founder

IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CHANGES

- Inactive members accounts will be deleted DONE

- Unverified accounts will be automatically deleted after 7 days DONE

- GM-P will be discontinued DONE

- 100 AP for new tournaments, games and real-life tags DONE

- Members with warnings can not join premium tournaments DONE

- AP for posts will be stopped and we'll introduce new ways to earn AP DONE

- GZT Staff duties will be extended to help with WinZbro Abuse Reports processing DONE

• Like 6
  • Love 5
Guest d41d8...27e
13 hours ago, Choudelice said:

we'll introduce new ways to earn AP UNDER PROCESS

I have a suggestion regarding the AP

How to earn it ? 

For exampledaily login on the site

Anonymous poster hash: d41d8...27e

• 3 weeks later...