GZT News GZTeam 2022 Upgrade

Rate this topic

Ms. Choudelice

Pinned posts
  • .Founder

ACTIONS NEEDEDRESTORE YOUR AP - ADD BGA ID

GZTeam.com had been closed for over a week because we had to take urgent and drastic OFFICE.jpegmeasures to safeguard our beautiful community; please accept our apologies for such a lengthy downtime.

We're happy to announce that the upgrade is almost done! You are welcome to log into your account and use the forum as usual while we complete the remaining tasks in the background.

Should you encounter issues while browsing, do not hesitate to report those in reply below.

Suggestions are welcome, as always!

Welcome back, we missed you 🤗

@ZRegular Member

WHAT'S NEW WITH THIS UPGRADE

- 1-click dark/white theme  002974-scr.png

- AP Bonus points (all verified members including staff)

- Anonymous login (Plus, VIP and Staff)

- Custom username icon (VIP and Staff only)

- Updated Quizzes (AP for creating and taking quizzes)

- Updated smiley, emojis and stickers

• Like 2
  • Love 20
  • WooW 1
  • Good content 1
UnPinned posts

@ 💘Ms. Choudelice♡゚
woooooooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooow 
The look of the forum after the update is more than wonderful
Already we were missing GZTEAM
and now we are back well, thank God
Thank you so much for everything beautiful
And for your effort
notice:I want my points or I will commit suicide from the rooftop of GZTEAM
And a ghost will appear I don't care and you will be the reason ms 🤣😂

coollogo_com-16879641.gif
coollogo_com-16695560.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Haha 4
  • Good content 1
  • .Founder
4 hours ago, I do not care said:

notice:I want my points or I will commit suicide from the rooftop of GZTEAM

OMG please don't do that!!! I'll update all points, I have to do it manually 🤯

Do not worry about the new points, they will be added together.

Please bear with me..

39 minutes ago, Nada said:

New year and a new forum great work thank you 💃💃💃

Happy new year 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Good content 1
6 hours ago, Ms. Choudelice said:

OFFICE.jpegGZTeam.com had been closed for over a week because we had to take urgent and drastic measures to safeguard our beautiful community; please accept our apologies for such a lengthy downtime.

We're happy to announce that the upgrade is almost done! You are welcome to log into your account and use the forum as usual while we complete the remaining tasks in the background.

Should you encounter issues while browsing, do not hesitate to report those in reply below.

Suggestions are welcome, as always!

Welcome back, we missed you 🤗

@ZRegular Member

Welcome back best site in the world 🥰 We missed you so much! ♥

My beautiful sister has disappeared from my cover photo 😢 Can you fix it please ♥

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Good content 1

Hi all comunity of Gzteam, it's a pleasure to see you again
The update is very nice and accurate
May everyone have a happy and beautiful new year, may the community continue to grow and may it continue to be a satisfaction to spend happy moments with all of you

免费下载图片Christmas Happy New Year 2022 在CC-BY许可证〜免费图片股票tOrange.biz〜效果№212506

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Nice 1
On 1/9/2022 at 11:02 PM, Ms. Choudelice said:

OFFICE.jpegGZTeam.com had been closed for over a week because we had to take urgent and drastic measures to safeguard our beautiful community; please accept our apologies for such a lengthy downtime.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Nice 2
  • .Founder

For security purposes, now you need to enter your email in order to log into your account.  That is normal.

During this upgrade and there might be data lost or incompatible with the new version. Data lost is mainly uploads, smileys, and embedded external content in topics, so please feel free to upload a new picture and cover photo for your beautiful profile.

Your AP IS NOT LOST, as soon as the update is completed we'll update balances for all accounts, that is guaranteed to not worry about it.

Do not hesitate to report any issue during the upgrade in this thread.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ms. Choudelice said:

Por motivos de seguridad, ahora debe ingresar su correo electrónico para iniciar sesión en su cuenta. Eso es normal.

Durante esta actualización, es posible que se  pierdan datos o sean incompatibles con la nueva versión. Los datos perdidos son principalmente cargas, emoticonos y contenido externo incrustado en los temas, así que no dudes en cargar una nueva imagen y una foto de portada para tu hermoso perfil.

Su AP NO SE PIERDE , tan pronto como se complete la actualización, actualizaremos los saldos de todas las cuentas, eso está garantizado para que no se preocupe por eso .

No dude en informar cualquier problema durante la actualización en este hilo.

Am I downgraded? I used to have 1 heart 🙊 Congratulations on the new appearance of the forum, I think it is a great success, I like it 🥰

texto-en-frances-imagen-animada-0087.gif

• Love 2
  • WooW 1
  • .Founder
26 minutes ago, SABELA said:

Am I downgraded? I used to have 1 heart 🙊 Congratulations on the new appearance of the forum, I think it is a great success, I like it 🥰

The requirement for ranks have been increased, now you need to get 15000 likes (or reactions) for the first heart

Me too, I used to have 5 hearts 😭

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Guest foundergold

Ben ritrovati sperando di poter sfruttare al meglio i tornei che organizzate visti gli orari che non riesco MAI a poter partecipare...se potreste vorganizzarli intorno alle ore  22 / 23 sarebbe meglio. Grazie e buon aggiornamento forum.

Edited by foundergold