MEMBERS OF THE MONTH

Rate this topic

Ms. Choudelice

• .Founder

MEMBERS OF THE MONTHUUU.png

Starting this evening, we'll vote each week for the best member of the month based on activity on the forum, participation in tournaments, games, and general behavior.

NOMINEES

We'll nominate 0-15 verified members every Sunday evening and open a poll in the "members of the week" section.

Nominees will be the members posting the most interesting content based on positive reactions from members within the week (we may change this criterion later according to the outcomes or suggestions).

We'll reward the quality of the content posted, not the quantity. A member posting 1-3 great and popular topics/quizzes/videos etc... is likely to have a higher chance than a member posting 10 useless topics every day.

---

VOTING 👍 👎

All verified members will be allowed to vote for 1-15 members; the poll will be open for 3 days.

The members can vote for more than 1 member.

In case of equality of votes, the staff will decide again by voting.

---

CHANCES FOR ALL 🍀

In order to prevent "always the same winners" or "vote for my friends":

- A nominated winner can only be nominated once every 8 weeks (every 2 months): a member who wins for Week 1 (Feb 7-13), may only be nominated again for Week 9 (Apr 4-10).

- A member who did not cast a vote for the previous polls will not be nominated: members should be able to vote even if they don't know/like any of the nominees, the vote is based on the activity so simply check the profiles and vote for the member(s) who deserve.

---

FRAUD CONTROL

NOT ALLOWED to harass members to vote or react to your posts; members are welcome to report such behavior and the member will be punished accordingly. Members can vote for more than 1 member, may even vote for all 15..no need to fight for votes! Everyone deserving will get a vote in good faith.

NOT ALLOWED to share AP with members for no reason; AP donations must be done only as a prize for a game/tournament/activity. In case of abuse, the AP balance of both members will be affected.

NOT ALLOWED to flood; posting countless content and copy-paste from the internet is pointless as the nomination is not based on the number of posts and will be punished accordingly.

ALLOWED to report and/or add negative reactions to useless content and copy/paste from the internet, negative reactions are: 1f621.png and beat (1).gif

CLICK HERE to report frauds

___

REWARDS 🎁

Each week, the winner will be offered the chance to convert his AP into memberships, store cards, mobile refill, GM.

A member who doesn't have enough AP to convert can get 10 000 AP will be awarded + 15 days extension of any active membership for free.

• 1 MONTH

• GZTEAM  VIP

• 1 MONTH

• WINZBRO PREMIUM

• 1 MONTH

• BGA PREMIUM

• $5 - $10

• PLAY STORE CARD*

• $5 - $10

• APPLE STORE CARD*

• $5 - $10

• MOBILE REFILL*

• 100 - 1000 GM

• CONVERT YOUR AP TO GM

• 25 000 AP

• FREE

* Available for most countries but not all

Questions and suggestions are welcome; feel free to post a reply below.

@ZVerified Member

• Like 4
      • Love 7
      • Nice 2
      • Good content 1

It all looks really good!

One thing I want to know:

1 hour ago, Ms. Choudelice said:

- A member who did not cast a vote for the previous polls will not be nominated: members should be able to vote even if they don't know/like any of the nominees, the vote is based on the activity so simply check the profiles and vote for the member(s) who deserve.

When people enter and will see the warnings in my profile can it help me in this "gzteam members of"? Knowing that I sent an email to gzteam explaining that I have nothing to do with these warnings, also AP & GM I had...

I took a 1 year ban for nothing after that Im back here.

• Like 1
      • Love 1
      • .Founder
      14 minutes ago, Moroccan said:

When people enter and will see the warnings in my profile

What is currently shown in your profile is the warning history from 2019.

I want to believe that the members viewing your profile will understand that it happened a long time ago and will rather consider your behavior and activity now.

PS: You may visit the store to clear the warning history

• Love 2
      • 2 months later...