GZT News Your opinion matters

Rate this topic

Ms. Choudelice

1 - I expect as it is now, with the support, games, tournaments, tutorials, etc...

2 - More participation from everyone, more active Moderators on Live Chat and updates in some topics like tutorials.

3 - Some people are here to spy and/or to annoy, instead of participate in games, tournaments or to help. But maybe that's about users, not about GZTeam...

• Like 7
  • Love 8

1 - What do you expect from gzteam.com ?
I expect more success if we facilitate some things
  Of support and were not limited to a particular category

2 - What is missing on gzteam.com ?
Organize time
Between the mod so that there is a presence within 48 hours to help 

3 - What do you dislike on gzteam.com ?
Some of the laziness of people thought Kano yesterday in activity, which made me wonder whether we exist for the sake of personal interest but not love of the place?

thank_you_by_kmygraphic-d6pehuy.gif.5998bcc6d358205d7700c9c6a65a0042.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 4

= Well, I came back to gzteam after around 5 years , So Expectation shouldn't be higher as i'm a newbie now, Let me spend some time, and i'll let you know. 

= I think that Chatbox is missing, mentioned by @yassine

= As of now, Nothing. 

1 - What do you expect from gzteam.com ?

I expect more success

2 - What is missing on gzteam.com ?

more active Moderators on Live Chat

Secure the account by phone number

Search for any member

3 - What do you dislike on gzteam.com ?

Not all work is limited to a particular category

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Note: To reduce stolen accounts

Send a link to the account's mail

Open the profile for the same link to change Emile

Example: Click on the following link to change your email from the same account email

Open a JM for everyone to patrol and activate the groups

1 - ماذا تتوقع من gzteam.com؟
أتوقع المزيد من النجاح

2 - ما هو مفقود على gzteam.com؟
أكثر نشاطا المشرفون على الدردشة المباشرة
تأمين الحساب عن طريق رقم الهاتف
البحث عن أي عضو

3 - ما الذي لا يعجبك على gzteam.com؟

ليس كل العمل يقتصر على فئة معينة

ملاحظة: لتقليل الحسابات المسروقة
إرسال رابط إلى بريد الحساب

افتح الملف الشخصي لنفس الرابط لتغيير إميل

مثال: انقر على الرابط التالي لتغيير بريدك الإلكتروني من نفس البريد الإلكتروني للحساب
فتح جم للجميع للقيام بدوريات وتفعيل المجموعات

Edited by adel
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 - What do you expect from gzteam.com ?

I expect continued success and this is due to your ongoing efforts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nothing, I agree that the Mod of Defense must regulate the time between them so that there is a presence within of assistance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nothing, Except for limited support

• Like 2
Guest Arshavin

1-
To be better than it was last year and a proliferation of new ideas.

2-
 I hope a lot of players to register on Gzteam  In order for championships + Competitions to be more effective (  facilitate the registration).
     The collective ( Teams)  tournaments are better than individual and only if the number increases on Gzteam.
3-
The trivial subjects in the Arabic section, there is a lack of  Winzbro rooms handling - Especially the end of last year and the beginning of the new year -. 

• .Founder

@Leila Thank you, about 2 that's a joint effort but only a few are doing their part as much as they can every day.

About 3, I welcome everyone to help me identify them. I'll see how I can help it.

@I do not care  I didn't understand your reply to question 3

@yassine Gzteam.com has been down for 6days due to high resource usage caused by this chat. So I removed it, I'm currently looking for another solution, any suggestion is welcome.

@adel Thank you, 2) these features are already available on gzteam. Please create a separate topic and we'll explain how to access and use these features.

3) I didn't understand your reply to question 3

@Arshavin 1) If you have any idea, please help us

2) The registration has been simplified, you can check it out, any other suggestion is welcome (in a separate topic). Next, we need every member to bring their friends :)

3) I don't understand, is this related to Gzteam.com?

Thank you @BA Sena @Eida @Hassan @enksar 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

A more important activity of each person. Gzteam is not a newspaper !!! 

Do not wait for the topics, at all to create them.

More tounois, more games .. In fact to summarize I think it lacks especially animators, organizers.

It's not Gzteam that displeases, but that's what people do not do...( reference of question 1)

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Many activities, tournaments, challenges and more successes

-More participation from everyone, more active Moderators

-Make all sections available to everyone like Quizzes regular members cant post it

- Warning points  

-Reduceing points ,I think it is the reason for the lack of participation .Hope it return as before

-Delete the account after 30 days from the end of activation 

• Like 5

1 - What do you expect from gzteam.com ?So far I think it has been satisfactory, but every year it must be overcome with new projects, new developments ...

2 - What is missing on gzteam.com ?more presence on the part of the moderators, so that we can ask for help when necessary, since I understand that they will not be there 24 hours a day in the gamezer rooms.

that there are users who repeatedly enter the rooms to annoy and insult and have light punishments ...

For example, the majority complaint to exclude from the inventory the option to delete the chat and to continue there.

That there are only gaming rooms by type of checkers and chess and not 8 ball, pool etc etc as before.

• Like 4

As all  said above    activities, tournaments, Quiz's ,   etc 

The  Gzteam lacks the  presence  of  Mods   in chat rooms  which will give value to this site   ..

The site lacks  good  organizers  for Tournaments  i mean some are not all   . like  Lack of English language knowledge  in chating      or  any thing 

I agree  with   Noor    Warning points   .  . The warring points don not  mean that we are bad  people   or abusers   So be the reason to prevent us from offline reports  or  to be mod In future  ..i think  there  is Injustice     ..when  we see  new member here  become   Animator  or  community Helper   despite  we here since  2014   we are older than  them but  the problem  is  warring  points  ..

Thanks 

Guest INTRNET

1 - What do you expect fromgzteam.com ? Good alway 

2 - What is missing ongzteam.com ? Me 🙈

3 - What do you dislike ongzteam.com ? 

Everything is good and amazing 💪❤

• .Founder

@Lord thank you! Warnings are removable, you can remove them anytime. Warnings to not prevent you from becoming a mod or animator or anything. They just make you lose points because you have to remove them.

Thank you @SABELA @INTRNET @✇ AVANTGARDE ✇ @ram7 @yassine 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.